Thursday, July 11, 2013

Old Pics from Salem sojourn

Hello, hello, hello.

I was looking for something on my iPad last night and happened upon some photos we took when we were in Salem last year. Brought back some very nice memories, and a few moments that I had totally forgotten.
The commons in Salem. After the day before was rainy and a little cool, this day was bright and almost sunny. There is nothing like a nice walk on the Salem commons to clear your mind.
Looks like someone was watching too many of the old Batman TV shows...or any French film. Nice shopping area, if you like that kind of thing...which I do. Anywhere I go, if they have cobbled stone streets, I am there with a purpose.
Another street, very early in the morning in Salem. It was so quiet and still. There was a very cool shop at the end of the street that was open for a lease. Hmmm....
I know, I know. Jeez, who'd thought there'd be a photo of a cemetery...and in Salem?? Wait. What. Really?

Re-reading the blog, it almost looks like a little travelog. Traveling with the band. how quaint, I guess. "Give us those nice bright colors..."

Anyway, nice memories from Salem.

all the best




No comments:

Post a Comment